Top 6 Gifts for Travelers, 2022
Updated: Dec 13, 2022
Gift-giving can be a challenging task. If your loved one loves to travel, check out our top gifts. Heated insoles, light therapy glasses, and other tech devices are sure to brighten your favorite traveler's next vacation.
1. Cowarobot Auto-follow Smart Luggage- Luggage doesn’t have to be something that breaks your back anymore, especially with the Cowarobot Auto-Follow Luggage. No need for wearables or remote control, the laser radar with AI-powered control recognizes its owner, making it auto-follow. It stays close, matches your pace, and avoids obstacles. It even has USB ports to charge your phone while you are waiting to board your plane. Note: You may be required to remove the battery pack when you pass through security checkpoints.
2. Luminette- Jet lag can ruin a vacation, but Luminette is here to help. Put them on at the start of your day and go about your morning activities. The photoreceptors in your eyes send a signal to the regulator of the biological clock in your brain. Jet lag will be a thing of the past.
3. Minipresso- Some people are zombies before their morning coffee no matter where in the world they are traveling. Easy to pack, this hand-operated espresso maker is perfect for all kinds of travel. On a plane or train, camping, and even in the most remote of locations, you’ll still get a perfect shot of inspiration on those sleepy vacation mornings.
4. Rechargeable Heated Insoles- Fall vacations can be cold, and nothing can ruin a day faster than feet and toes that have turned into icicles. These insoles are designed to keep your feet warm even on the chilliest of days with three levels of heat which can be changed by remote control. Charge them overnight and they’re ready to go in the morning.
5. Scrubba Bag- Laundry can be a challenge on extended vacations or when you’re packing light. The Scrubba Bag gives a machine-quality wash in just a few minutes. Designed as a modern take on the old-fashioned washboard, it’s made to be ultra-portable and easy to use. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic than a dirty hotel sink. Weighing only 5.3 ounces and folding to pocket size, this packable washing machine will allow you to travel light, clean, and easy.
6. A Bucket List Vacation- Machu Picchu? Alaska? Iceland? European river cruise? Canopy of Stars can help you plan the perfect trip. The best part is that you can go with them.
Whether it's a gift for the holidays or a special occasion, these ideas will make meaningful presents for your fellow world wanderers.
I wish you well. I wish you safe and happy travels. And I can't wait to see you under a Canopy of Stars!